Friday, September 09, 2005

Woo Hoo

Meanwhile ... Thursday night in another part of town.

"WOO HOO......."
"Oooooooooooo I know."
"OMG.......quick!"

By way of explanation

I like reading woohoo and words like that on pages. I was brought up on "gosh" and "golly" which no longer appeal to me in the slightest. Woo-hoo or woohoo, on the other hand do so I pinched a few lines of who-hoo text and just put them closer together than they were in the original. Somehow the edited version seemed more suggestive.

If anyone has other woo-hoo type ejaculations please leave them in the comment section. I think I did once use yee ha. I'm desperately trying to increase my vocabulary despite having just discovered that in The Sims 2, "Woo-Hoo" is their euphemism for sex. "WOO-HOO!"

back 

arrow
teomalink