Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Joe Won't be At Work Today

There was a very broad Irish accent on the other end of the phone.

"Hi there is that Mr Bogs?"
"Yes it is. You're speaking to Milt."
"This is Mr Murphy, Joe's father. I'm ringing to tell you that Joe's very sorry but he's not well and won't be at work today."
"I'm sorry to hear that Mr Murphy. Hope he's going to be ok."
"He's got the diarrhoea. At the moment it's running all through the house."

I put the phone down and wandered off with the image of the Murphy family staving off impending disaster with scrubbing brushes, squeegees and a bucket of very strong disinfectant.

Iron Hymen Education Program

Thanks to April at 4 Moons for pointing me in the direction of the Iron Hymen Abstinence - Only Education Program.

Goose Bumps

I'm currently suffering from a serious outbreak of goose bumps as I watch a video of Carina Round singing Into My Blood.
back 

arrow
teomalink