Friday, September 02, 2005

Cold Showers & MP3 Players

Comments on my panties post have left me in need of frequent cold showers. One of the problems of having an over active imagination I guess. Unfortunately the cold showers haven't really helped at all. In addition I got a call from the Bogsville Water Board asking why I was using so much water and had I suddenly sprung a leak? As I am on a metered supply I feel that my personal plumbing is none of their business.

MP3 connection

In the cool of the Bogsville evening I wandered off to the Tulip & Tiara where I met up with Raul. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, the bar was devoid of females who needed my services as a bra manufacturer so we were able to concentrate on the more serious problem of how to connect an MP3 player to a car stereo without losing quality. Here is a page outlining the possibilities. Raul would prefer an electrical connection. I'll settle for any kind of connection. All suggestions welcome.
back 

arrow
teomalink