Monday, August 29, 2005

Band Names Request

Tuesday Came & Went

I refuse categorically to post for Tuesday because I spent it bent double over this computer's electronic bits and pieces. They work but my back hurts and I refuse to say where I went tonight. At least I'm back home now.

Tama Drum Emporium

Milt's Bogsville Drum Emporium wishes to announce that it no longer has any Tama Rockstar drums or accessories in storage. The final bass drum and tom went on Sunday morning. We do not intend to restock.

Band Names Request

Do you have serious advertising flair? I was impressed by the thinking behind the band name Free Beer as posted yesterday. UK 3 piece indy band Ceiling have yet to hit the heights and I suspect they might well do better with a new brand name. These possibles have been suggested by JoD from Surbiton in the UK.
  • To be Announced
  • Postponed
  • Closed for Refurbishment
  • Closed on Police Instruction
  • Fumigation in Progress
  • Cancelled

Thanks for those suggestions JoD. That's a great start. Now we need even more names. The guys would be pleased to consider any other suggestions for a band name, guaranteed to generate a powerful public response. Please leave all suggestions in the comments section at the end of this post.

Rebuild

The computer will be off at some time today while I rebuild into a new supposedly quiet Antec case. This may go smoothly or it may screw everything up completely. At least it'll give me the chance to remove fag ash, dog hair and dead skin from all the gubbins or gubbinses, depending on which area of Bogsville you are from. All this is no longer purely hypothetical because white van man has just delivered the box. I am now switching off. I have obviously now switched back on and the new box is unbelievably quiet but I've got some of the front panel connectors connected to the wrong pins on the motherboard. On/off currently only works from the reset button but I can't be bothered to fiddle any more today. At least it's working and the gunge that came out of the old fans and CPU cooler was something to behold.

Inspired Suggestions

I have submitted BJB and Arc's inspirational suggestions to the Band. Dark Chocolate Truffles, Midol and Wet T-Shirt Contest all sound great to me. Keep those suggestions coming in PLEASE.
back 

arrow
teomalink