Sunday, August 21, 2005

Milt's Monastic Life

I have decided that I might as well join a monastery and become a monk. Research shows that so far this year I have had a conversation with a grand total of seven people.

Holiday Heaven or Hell?

Here's a description of some holiday place or other. Sounds perfect to me but apparently it didn't please the people who booked it.
" what a backward ass place. Our place was about 30 miles from anything - and I mean anything. No place to eat, no movie theater, no bowling alley, no stores or malls, no cell service, no wireless i-net nothing. I always thought it would be nice to have a cabin in the woods- bull-sh**."

Sounds like he should stay at home next time.

Help this woman

This woman is falling and needs your help. When she gets stuck give her a nudge with your mouse.
back 

arrow
teomalink