Sunday, August 14, 2005

If You're White It's Still Alright - Apparently

Abducted By Aliens?

80-year-old Klansman Edgar Ray Killen who was convicted of orchestrating the killings of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner, three civil rights workers in 1964 left the Neshoba County Courthouse a free man last Friday after his chums posted a $600,000 bond.

He complained about the lack of medical care given to him at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility in Rankin County. "They checked me through the line like a cattle auction," he said. "I'm very unhappy with the treatment I've received."

Killen whined to the judge, who had earlier sentenced him to 60 years in prison, that he is in constant pain and the cot he slept on had injured the pins in his leg. "I can barely sleep," he whined. "I still don't understand how I could lie in severe pain for 24 hours, and no one even bring me an aspirin. I'm not a drug addict."

I would have strung the old bastard up from the nearest tree. But that's because I'm not a member of the Mississippi White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in Petal. Perhaps the aliens with white bags on their heads will do it for me.

back 

arrow
teomalink