Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Banish Baldness Treatment

Dog passed his latest medical checkup with flying colors. Dogdoc said Dog's heart and what's left of his lungs, are fine. He gave Dog some pills for his arthritis and some pills for skin conditioning and suggested that Mrs B. should exfoliate. I agreed with him. I've been thinking that she should exfoliate for some time now but I'm far too polite to mention it to her. She wasn't upset at all and just came home and used her exfoliating creams on dog's bald patch.

It's difficult to tell whether it's the Dogdoc pills or Mrs B's exfoliating or the (not tested on animals) baby oil that has done the trick, but Dog's baldness has started to sprout hair. The patch is shrinking. No more strange looks when we go walking.

Yes readers, a miracle cure for baldness has been discovered right here in Bogsville. Anyone interested in trying out the enormously expensive full treatment should contact the Bogsville Banish Baldness Scalp Studio by leaving a few words in the comment box.

Blogquote of the day.

"I realized I needed people around me that created a better balance, because before everything was… hmm…. tilted."
back 

arrow
teomalink