Thursday, August 04, 2005

Pete Sang & Ringo Played The Drums

Prophylactic Pete was a fun guy. I say was because he's dead now, on account of his excesses. He'd just completely slipped my mind until I spotted the condom machine in the washroom at the Tulip & Tiara bar.

Not many people know this but Pete sang with a band that had Ringo Starr on drums. Pete's favorite song was Buddy Holly's You're so Square. To be honest that's the only song I ever remember him singing. The girl who sang Blueberry Hill won the competition and ended up in bed with Ringo so it's probably just as well that Pete didn't win.

Just don't ask how I know that Blueberry Hill ended up in bed with Ringo.

Floor Routine

Inspirational floor routine for all you people who like to work out to keep fit.
back 

arrow
teomalink