Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Desi Chalks It Up

Fifty two young boggers were crammed into room 3 in Bogsville Infant School when old Mrs Jones, who knew just about everything, said,"Open the door. That's a pun children."

I didn't have a clue what she was talking about. I didn't care anyway. I was too busy watching Desi poke a piece of white chalk up his left nostril and a piece of yellow chalk up his right nostril. It looked really good and was far more interesting than listening to old Mrs Jones and her puns.

The trouble was that the chalks soaked up Desi's nasal lubricating liquids. You could see the chalks but you couldn't get them out. Mrs Jones tried very hard but she failed miserably. That lady knew all about puns but there was a huge gap in her knowledge when it came to the vital subject of nasal chalk extraction. Desi had to go to see the nurse. I don't think the nurse understood puns but she was very pretty and she certainly knew how to fix chalk nose.

When the nurse finally brought chalkless Desi back to the class, Mrs Jones said "We'll all have to chalk that up to experience children." I still didn't have a clue what she was talking about. I didn't care anyway. I was too busy thinking about the pretty nurse. I bet we could have learnt lots of important things from that nurse.

Fruit of the Loom Advert

After yesterday's problems with underwear, I decided to research replacement boxers. Fruit of the Loom astounded me with this soulful musical jingle. You can even download your own version of the "smash hit"! Hope you like it.
back 

arrow
teomalink