Thursday, July 21, 2005

eBay Fraud Spam Mail

How many people rush in to hand over their Debit/Check card details to con artists? My guess is plenty.
Dear valued eBay® member,

It has come to our attion that 95% of all fraudulent auctions are caused by members using stolen credit cards to purchase or sell non existant items. Thus we require our members to add a Debit/Check card to their billing records as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website.

Bin it. If it comes to your "attion" that is.

Milt decides to buy a house plant

leaf

Are those leaves what I think they are? Think I'll get one of those potted plants for the greenhouse. I'm sure I could find a use for the leaves. I could crush them up and put them in the soup and in the bread or I could just shred them up and try smoking them. I bet they would be good for Dog's stiff legs too.

The guy was just walking down the street with the plant over his shoulder, chatting away on his mobile phone, not a care in the world. Oh yes I'll have to get one of those plants.

potplant
back 

arrow
teomalink