Saturday, July 16, 2005

I Can't See It Myself

I have been told that my eyes have a rare luminous quality after a night in the bar but I can't see it myself.

rare luminous quality

Bad news

I've been asked to fill in one of those listy things. I really don't like them. The main problem I have with them is that they ask about things that don't seem important to me. If I want to try to find out where a person is coming from, I read what they write over a period of time.

Most people who drop into a site only skim read the first post, drop a comment so that they have a marker for search engines to spot and then never return. I don't do it that way. I read all the chapters. Sometimes I get uneasy because people go quiet and don't write another chapter so I try to give them a nudge. I just need to know they are ok. "Get lost will you" would be fine, just so I knew they were ok.

So there you are, I just let you crawl around inside my head a bit more. I will do the question thingy but I may be gone some time.

In the meantime (great Georgie Fame track title) I leave you with a piece I found somewhere.

there's a voice keeps on calling me

down the road
that's where i'll always be.
every stop i make, i make a new friend.
cant stay for long, just turn around and i'm gone again.

Penstonville is a really good read. Go and try it out.

back 

arrow
teomalink