Thursday, July 21, 2005

Single Engine Monoplane Advert

A single engined monoplane just buzzed its way high over head. It was dragging a long banner advert behind it. I ran in to get my camera. By the time I got back out the damn thing had almost disappeared. I could still hear the engine buzzing like a swarm of angry bees.

The banner read EMOCLEW YADNUS WOHSRIA.

ad banner

You would think that if they were going to pay all that money for an advert, they would have made sure the banner was attached the right way round.

Name dropping

I have recently received emails from the following people. Dervla Egan, Collin Pagan, Clifton Collier, Augustus Whittaker, Oscar Ledbetter, Ebony Booth and Virgin Trains.

Who in their right mind would name someone Virgin Trains?

Just as crazy is the new Olympic sport of pelvic power lifting.

back 

arrow
teomalink