Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Zorbot The Geek Stuff

Botzor.exe sounds like something that might best be treated with a soothing cream. Do not be fooled. The latest worm named Zotob.B buries itself in the Windows system folder as Botzor.exe. At the moment my bot is not zor at all so that's something.

Blog Gleaning

Stuff I always wanted to know." Wi-Fi replaces ethernet networking. Bluetooth replaces USB. I find this to be a very simple way to explain things." I'm sure that this is meant to be very helpful. Unfortunately it doesn't explain anything to me.

"Strange enough, I only knew it a few days later, and only after my mom told about me about it, which means I might not have known about it at all if I wasn't informed." Yes, I think I see your point.

To set up a home exercise area I need, "a pair of dumb-bells with adjustable weights, a yoga mat, a running machine, and a full body-length mirror." Presumably the full body-length mirror will come in useful if I want to check that my mascara hasn't run all down my perfectly sculpted pecs and stained my lycra running shorts. Woof! Excuse me while I jog to the bathroom.

And finally back to technical stuff." If your wireless network is locked and alarmed, the 14-year-old computer snooper down the block is going to move on to somebody else... since so many wireless networks have the keys in the ignition." Keys in the ignition! Sounds like a hot computer to me. Must be one of those Macs with a straight through silencer and mag wheels that Merl's always talking about.

Anyone seen my wife?

A Macedonian man left his wife at an Italian service station in the coastal resort of Pesaro and only realized he had driven off without her six hours later, news agency Reuters said. Hell that happens all the time in Bogsville. The guy nearly made it too. He was 210 miles north of Pesaro in Milan, on his way home to Germany, when police caught up with him.
back 

arrow
teomalink