Thursday, May 19, 2005

Milt Bogs ChopperLopper

Anyone who missed UK politician George Galloway's US performance where he ripped into the Senate committee and Norm Coleman in particular, follow this link.

I somehow don't think we've heard the last of this one. Galloway rubbished the US and UK Iraq campaign and that won't have gone unnoticed in "George and I believe therefore it is" Blairland.

Googlebot

we will try our very best

Yesterday I asked the googlebots "Do you think you will be able to visit Milt today?" - it was his birthday after all.

Despite the reassuring thumbs up response, Googlebot failed to show again but Google did start to index a few more pages.

Needless to say I missed the earth shattering event, just as I did a week ago when Googlebot hit me with its only visit of the year. Yesterday I seemed to be stuck in a cached Google timewarp that insisted on just showing the usual Milt's home URL.

I guess it's all down to cache size. The news was relayed to me by Merl via his Apple G5. Mine is obviously huge, much bigger in fact than anything Merl has to offer. I've reseached the matter and I've come up with this from my spam archive.

Big Cache's ChopperLopper
Is your's embarrassingly large? Fed up with standing out in the crowd? Want to remove it completely or just reduce it to more manageable proportions? It is easy and it is permanent with Big Cache's amazing ChopperLopper. Just one mouse click and that embarrassing Outsize Problem has gone for ever.

Moxie

You either love it or you hate it.

back 

arrow
teomalink