Monday, May 16, 2005

Milt Bogs Titanic And Beckham

Last night's real ale trip was an unqualified success, unlike the Titanic Brewery's website.

I drank Titanic until it ran out and then topped up on Old Peculiar.

This morning I have no Titanic headache but I do feel Old and Peculiar.

Raul announced that he is looking for a female dentist. He doesn't seem to trust men not to yank his choppers, and Merl announced that he was feeling the beer he drank on Saturday night.

Seems he'd been to a party for a lady who massages web developers.

If my leg wasn't so sore....

Absolutely nothing to do with anything - this photograph of one of UK's soccer icons stopped me dead in my surfing tracks.

tit would have been cheaper
Picture from 20six.co.uk

I'm off to get my tattoo done tomorrow but not before I've been along to Duane's Barber Shop for a bit of personal grooming - thanks to Merl for the reminder.

back 

arrow
teomalink