Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Junked By GoogleBot And Spews


It's a total bummer. I'm fed up with being ignored by Google when pages full of adverts or links to dodgy sites get loads of attention.

This "little guy" got ratings until November 2004 and then got ditched for some reason or other.I tried everything - Google Search Bar, Google Ads, post something crass every day - it made no difference.

The page is a nonentity. Should that read "none N titty"?

GoogleBot obviously has a penchant for trawling sex blogs - forge tit Milt.

MailWasher Pro

The latest update is now installed and is busily rejecting 99 percent of my incoming mails. I really don't know what I'd do without it. Perhaps I've been blacklisted as part of the purge on Blueyonder spammers.

milt spews
Milt's Spews entry - courtesy of Blueyonder.

Breaking News

Milt was GppgleBotted late last night, sorry that should read Googlebotted - I just got overexcited there for a moment. About time too!
back 

arrow
teomalink