Friday, May 06, 2005

Sorting Out HTML Errors

Well what fun. I've sat here all morning sorting out HTML errors in my posts. I've installed the raw template again. No Google Ads - that'll teach them to lose everything but my index page.

Yes I know there are still errors there but as I don't understand CSS or whatever it is I'll have to wait for someone to show me how to sort out bits in the template so that I don't have to bother trying to tell the text to justify.

At the moment my <div align="justify"> just throws up errors.

Apparently it doesn't satisfy strict HTML requirements so you put something in the CSS stylesheet that does it automatically. Great news but I don't know how to sort it out.

It was very kind of anonymous to suggest I spend loads of dollars to get a pro to sort out my pages instead of listening to people in my local bar. I have a feeling that Merl and Raul aren't going to be too happy about that comment.

Anyway I thought the object of blogging was to make it easy for computer illiterates like Milt Bogs to air their innermost secrets on all sorts of meaningless topics while the pros made a fortune designing killer sites for companies.

I was also thrilled to receive Mariah's email -
Hello,...it's the one and only Mariah..just powered my cam on...Lets have some fun.;-).
Unfortunately I'm too busy sorting things out at the moment Mariah.

back 

arrow
teomalink