Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Discharged

Track of the day - Partlife - Prince Edward Island.

hearingI've just had my "tube and book" appointment that turned out to be a "choose and book" appointment with an ear nose and throat consultant.
I drove round and round the hospital looking for somewhere to park. Eventually I found a space outside the maternity unit. There are always spaces outside the maternity unit because the majority of Bogsville mothers are far too young to drive.
A five minute hike found me in Ear Nose and Throat from which I have now been discharged.
I insisted on being given another hearing test and today's results show no asymmetric hearing loss so I no longer qualify for a head scan.
Tomorrow I'm off to another hospital collect my digital hearing aids, if I can find somewhere to park.

back 

arrow
teomalink