Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tomorrow I Will Make My Fortune

Track of the day Once - Nerve Engine.

Still no picture. I still don´t have access to the software, which is a pity because I´ve now got video too.

My visit to Picasso who used to live just round the corner came to nothing because it seems that he also died years ago which is just as well because Mrs B decided we would visit somewhere else.... I hear that Dali´s dead too, so that solves a problem for tomorrow.

One of the biggest problems here is finding somewhere to eat. You would think that somewhere the size of Barcelona would have any number of suitable places. This is not the case. The combination of walking too far and not eating has reduced us to mere skeletons. Tomorrow I will sit on the pavement with a begging bowl and make my fortune.


logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink