Monday, August 14, 2006

Why Do People Do That?

Track of the day Once - Nerve Engine.

No picture today. I don´t have access to the software, which is a pity because I´ve got a camera full of wonderful snaps.

We wandered off to visit Gaudi but found that he´d died. Unfortunately his ideas about open plan house building and light wells never caught on in Bogsville. I made friends with two of Gaudi´s chimneys that reminded me of some of the patrons of the Hole in the Ground bar and fell out with a thousand people who want to have their photographs taken standing next to things I want to photograph. Why do people do that?

"Here´s a snap of Prunella in front of a statue and here´s one of George in front of the same statue. Here´s Prunella looking stupid in front of a fountain and the next one´s me again in front of the same fountain.
Which fountain is it?
I don´t know but I think it´s in Barcelona. Prunella might know its name but then again she probably won´t.
"

Tomorrow we may go and visit Picasso who used to stay just round the corner. I´ve been meaning to look him up for fifty years now.


logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink