Sunday, August 13, 2006

Religious Shrines & Shorts

Track of the day Take the 'A' Train - Duke Ellington.

beware_golf_ballsTook to the streets of Barcelona today. The promised rain failed to materialise and I felt the need to bare my knees tourist style. No one was impressed.

We´ve hurtled on the underground and hurtled on the overground, visited the religious shrines and bought relics to post home. My mobile phone is locked in the room safe and I don´t know the combination.

The text messages that Mrs B sent last Thursday were delivered today. I expect that´s because of the anti terrorist measures in UK. Perhaps we´ll be marooned here in Spain. One lives in hope.

I note that they´ve fixed the computer that screwed up after I tried to clear the cache yesterday. The problem is that the keys are all in the wrong place. Well they´re not all in the wrong place but I can´t find the ones that I use most often.


logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine.
back 

arrow
teomalink