Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sharing A Massage Session

Track of the day Once - Nerve Engine.

massage_telford
Quite right too because there's nothing worse than nosy neighbours when you're stripped down to skin and bone and stretched out on a massage table.

I once went to see a massage expert who had rooms over an architect's office in a village just outside Bogsville. Keen to show willing I stripped off and climbed onto the massage table.

Through the window in front of me I could see treetops and the spire of the village church. It was all very relaxing and peaceful, rural even.

massage_telfordThen without warning a sea of grinning faces appeared outside the window and I was sharing my massage session with the whole top deck of a double-decker bus that had pulled up outside. At first I was only eyeballed by a guy wearing a baseball cap but it didn't take long for the word to get around and people were standing up to get a better view.

As far as I'm concerned, No neighbours is good but no bus stop outside would be better.

logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine
are currently on tour.
back 

arrow
teomalink