Friday, June 02, 2006

Pavement Parking

Track of the day Steeplechase - Joe Lovano & Joshua Redman.

cars parked nose to tail on the pavementBogsville councillors have decided to get tough on shopkeepers who put racks of clothing and other sale goods on the pavements outside their stores. Partially sighted old boggers have been blundering into them and hurting themselves. Councillors have now decided that if the shopkeepers don't move the obstructions, they will face legal action.

It's a pity they don't adopt the same approach with people who park their vehicles on the city's pavements so that they don't get scratched by passing cars.

This old bogger would rather stumble into a cardboard box full of cut price knickers or bargain socks than walk into an illegally parked motor car any day.

Someone sent me this -
"I tried Hoodia 920+ after visiting your website, and I lost a few pounds without doing anything else. Now I don't even look like the same man. Friends I haven't seen for more than a year don't even recognize me."
I'm not sure why visiting my website should have encouraged someone to take a course of Hoodia pills but the experience they describe really does appeal to me. I could pop a couple of pills and walk around totally unrecognised by all those people I've been trying to avoid for years. Come to think of it, I manage to do that now without taking any pills.
back 

arrow
teomalink