Thursday, November 17, 2005

Pigeons Join The Dudley Pig Ban

don't feedThe illegal, celebratory air bombs have been going off again tonight. That makes it every single night since the beginning of November.

I suspect that tonight we were celebrating the locally observed festival of don't feed the pigeons.Please note that I didn't mention pigs in case I upset someone working for Dudley Council Finance Department.

Daily pig fix

If there is someone reading this from Dudley Council Finance Department who is missing his or her daily pig fix may I suggest you visit Sugar Mountain Farm's site.

Walter Jeffries from Sugar Mountain assures me that many of the pig pictures have large versions (click on them to get the big size) so they can be downloaded and saved to your pigless computer there in the Dudley Council Finance Department as backgrounds, wall paper and desktop pictures!

Seriously though

I suspect that there must be a lot of folk there in Dudley who are sick and tired of being patronized by the good old boys working for that Council.
back 

arrow
teomalink