Saturday, May 28, 2005

Cambridge Graduate's Head In Bucket

Buckethead

UK is the place for avant-garde culture offerings. According to the Barnet and Potters Bar Times - sorry that's posted under leisure, you can pay £12 to watch a guy with a bucket on his head.

"I thought it was more a kind of thing that could happen in the future," says the Cambridge graduate. "Like a rejection of the world. Hundreds of years ago, people used to stand up on the top of tall poles to get away from the world. Or they used to wear hair shirts. This is like a purda for men. Men can't be distracted by things like the bodies of women. In fact, men should wear buckets and women could walk around naked."

Doesn't sound much of a hoot - but then I'm a Philistine.

Final Blog Identifies Killer

Thursday, May 12, 2005
Today I missed my Japanese class again, since I have gotten a bad throat. I only went to the class once this week, so I am probably so far behind now. I will catch up in the summer tho so no worries hehe. Anyway today has been weird, at 3 some guy ringed the bell. I went down and recognized it was my sister's former boyfriend. He told me he wants to get his fishing poles back. I told him to wait downstair while I get them for him. While I was searching them, he is already in the house. He is still here right now, smoking, walking all around the house with his shoes on which btw I just washed the floor 2 days ago! Hopefully he will leave soon, oh yeah working on the jap report as we speak!
5:05 PM

The guy didn't leave and killed both the blogger,Sek Man Ng and his sister,Cho Man Ng when she came home.

back 

arrow
teomalink