Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Beer Boobs And Bugs

No sun in Bogsville, just clouds and rain. Global warming seems to have passed us by.

warming up in Bogsville
It's warming up in Bogsville

It poured with rain yesterday so I couldn't finish cutting the hedges. Monday I managed half a hedge. Exhausted, I decided to "power nap" and woke up hours later with a terrible thirst. Luckily there was just time to get to the Tulip & Tiara for a couple of beers before closing time.

Boobs Bin Lyner was there, the girl least likely to - 1972. She's looking real good these days after a couple of beers.

To be honest she looked good back in 1972 if I remember right... but there's a secret ingredient in the Tulip's beer - it causes Memory Loss.

Milt's Keywords

According to my hit counter -
I am currently being searched on the following kewords

keywords

That makes me the cigarette smoking, headbanging, transvestite, virus and mrsa bugs fixer who gives advice on deflowering virgins in his spare time - I really shouldn't have posted that page with Chicks in the title.

At the moment I have some spare time....

Fire picture at top by Jim Gasperini.

Wonder who the guy researching deflowering a virgin is? Hope it isn't the same person who just came in from Kuwait on a Yahoo search for sewage and wife. At least the guy didn't search Yahoo for "sewage and Milt" - it comes up with the same result. Kind of insulting isn't it.

back 

arrow
teomalink