Sunday, January 30, 2005

Notdonesoeasy.com

Sunday.

Raul has written a great piece of software that seems to me to have real possibilities.

He started off looking for interesting places to visit round the Bogsville area but couldn't find any existing sites that provided the information.

Five hours later the guy had an application that comes up with the goods - and not just round Bogsville but anywhere in the country.

I don't know what he's going to do with it and I'm certainly not going into any more detail but if anyone has any suggestions.... email them to me and I'll see that he gets them.

I got a spam email today, well 70 at the last count, but this one was tsunami related and claimed to be from peterbilt @doneasy.com or should that read doneeasy .com? I'm used to getting spams about investment schemes, cheating housewives, improving sexual performance, pharmaceuticals and cheap software but claims to be helping with tsunami aid is really scraping the barrel.

I suppose that it's just possible that the email was genuine but I don't think so. If it was genuine please drop me a line care of miltbogs@notdonesoeasy.com.

While I was googling "scams" I came up with this page.

back 

arrow
teomalink