Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Has Died

Track of the day - All Over Bar The Shouting - Prince Edward Island.

nestling coot

This little duck is a nestling Coot. Unlike adult coots that are renowned for their baldness, the nestlings have a full head of very colourful hair. I'm going to request a coot style hairdo next time I visit 'the mad barber'.

The Best For Less

The helpful service people at Volvo sent me a letter this morning advertising their 'Essential Service' costing 'Only £150'.

As far as I can see, their 'Essential Service' is an Oil and Filter replacement and the Adjustment of parking brake shoes and lever. If I really want value for money they'll add an MOT test to the package for 'Only £179.99'.
Sorry Volvo, your offer stinks.

Breaking News

Michael Jackson has died.
back 

arrow
teomalink