Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lap Dancing Lesbians And Socks

Track of the day - Dead End Street - The Kinks.

time out_londonMrs B has gone out for the evening so I'm trying to find something to do.
There's plenty on offer but as I'm neither gay nor lesbian I may be ruled out of the bridge and lap dancing.
Scoffing edible handbags sounds promising but as I've already had a pork chop a handbag on top would be pure piggery.
Sleeping with mummies might be dead easy and far less taxing. No on second thoughts...
Looks like I'll have to join the lesbians for the evening.

I ventured out into the vast metropolis earlier today to replace the contents of my sock drawer.
Mine were holey enough for a pope or an archbishop.
I am now the proud owner of seven brand new pairs of dark blue socks.
When I ripped them out of the packaging I discovered that two pairs are clearly marked left and right, L and R.

left right_socks

God only knows what discomfort I'll suffer when the lettering wears off and I grab two odd socks.

back 

arrow
teomalink