Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lady On A Flat Rock

Track of the day - Right Place Wrong Time - Dr. John.

flat rock_st tropez

Right now a couple of weeks on a sunny Mediterranean beach would be good but instead we're off for a week to a farm somewhere in the wilds of North East Yorkshire.
I think I'd better go and buy a new fleece, some waders and yet more rat pellets.

The rat and the rain have conspired to keep Mrs B indoors where she has cleared out a walk-in cupboard at the top of the stairs and found boxes and boxes full of my 35mm transparencies that were hidden away in there.
The lady on a flat rock in the South of France is from a Kodak slide marked Aug 1972.
I wonder if she's still there? Somehow I don't think she'll be on a farm in Yorkshire but you never know.

lifescreen link
back 

arrow
teomalink