Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Man Of Little Faith



relaxBoss roof man finally appeared yesterday. We toured the loft space and saw where the rain is getting in. He told me he would send the lads round and they would fix it for me.
I should bloody well hope so. The problem is, if anything, worse since they fixed it the first time round.
I'd like to believe that they'll fix the leak permanently this time but, being a man of little faith, I have a suspicion that the more they disturb the tiles, the greater the problem will become.

Thursday evening and no one has been to fix the leaking roof. It is raining again.
Boss roof man now says the lads won't be here until Monday, by which time there will probably be no plaster left on the bedroom wall. The smirking weather man says that it will continue to rain on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I expect it will rain on Monday as well.
I knew I should have asked that nice Jehovah's Witness lady in for a cup of tea.
If there was a local bar worth drinking in I would go and get drunk.
There isn't so I won't.
lifescreen link
back 

arrow
teomalink