Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Blackbird, The Cricket & The Chainsaws

Track of the day - Chainsaws - The Bogsville Mafia.

bare ass_hikerThe plaster hadn't dried out enough to sand and repaint the wall so I decided to swan off into the garden to listen to the blackbirds and the cricket commentary.
I lasted about five minutes thanks to the guy at the back who appears to have hired a chainsaw.
Let's get it right Milt, just about everyone in his bloody extended family seems to have hired one.
I expect there'll be a bonfire and air bombs tonight to celebrate today's mighty efforts.
As Prince Harry is no longer going to be leading his men into action to sort out Iraq's problems, might I humbly beg that he lead them into Bogsville to sort out the boggers with the chainsaws.
If anyone spots a pair of abandoned hiking pants, please mail them back to me.

lifescreen link
back 

arrow
teomalink