Thursday, May 10, 2007

Addicted To Latex

Track of the day - Slow Boat To China - Dean Martin.

mobile cctv van_police

I was on the way to see my diminutive Chinese dentist when I spotted a mobile cctv police van.
The caption on the side read "Caught On Camera".
I'm not sure what it caught on camera today. Perhaps it caught a shot of me catching it on camera.
I have to go to Chinatown before I get to see any police at all. Fact is that we don't seem to have any police round Bogsville Heights except when someone gets thrown out through the window of the Hole in the Ground bar.
I was in Chinatown to see my favourite little dentist. I can't remember ever being so eager to visit a dentist before. I'm even getting strangely addicted to the smell of her latex gloved fingers. Good job that Mrs B is off on her travels until Sunday. It'll give me a chance to get my fantasies out of the way.

housebreakersMay seems a bit early to me to be putting the Christmas decorations up but there are some very strange people round Bogsville and it's possible that they are last year's decorations and whoever put them up has forgotten that they're there. It'll soon be next Christmas anyway.
And now it's all been ""Caught On Camera"

Last night I heard the sad news that the UK crossword champion's funeral took place on Monday.
He was buried six down and three across.

Anyone know where I can get a Pinyin primer?

lifescreen link
back 

arrow
teomalink