Monday, April 16, 2007

The Tits Are Back

Track of the day - Whoooeee! - Zoot Sims & Bob Brookmeyer.

bicycle parkingThe car park was full of 4X4's when I went along to use the hole in the wall cash machine. There was a sign for bicycle parking but I couldn't see how anyone could get a bike into the bin they provided - unless it was a very small bicycle.
tits in a treeWhen I got back home there were grey tits in the tree at the top of next door's garden again. I notice little things like that.

It's the warm weather that brings them out.
For some reason they disappeared as soon as they spotted the camera.

There's a smallish pile of grey hair on the floor in the local barber shop. It used to be mine. I requested a major prune but ended up with the usual light trim.
I don't think I'll be seeing the hedgehog again. He must have wandered off to the end of the road where he ran into a car and ended up in a mangled heap on the pavement. Sad really because I'd just put a bowl of water out for him.

lifescreen link
back 

arrow
teomalink