Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sweet Nuthin's

Saturday in Bogsville promises to be a real tester. Raul is away testing the water in his country retreat and Merl is off up North testing whether a grandfather clock will fit in his motor. End result - Milt is left to his own devices. It is an ideal opportunity to go and test a different watering hole rather than do Sweet Nuthin's.

That was one of my favorite tracks when I was a 16 year old kid. It was certainly the first recording by a female that I identified with.

Brenda Lee, I never washed my hand. Well not for at least twelve months anyway. And I keep playing the track - who played the tenor sax? I suspect that it was Boots Randolph.

Emails

IF YOU ARE GREEK READ CAREFULLY and mail this information to 5 Greeks abroad.
Unfortunately I am not Greek and don't know any Greeks abroad.

Finally I somehow got mailed this cracker by miginno@uk2.net.
For my adored Javis,
I have watched you silently peek at these on many occasions.
This day, I think you really deserve a gift.
ConsistentlyI see you working hard and not getting much in return, but I
know you want so much one of these rep lica-watches.
You may want to purchase more than one. That's ok. Splurge on yourself.
I just love those rep lica-watches! Excuse me while I go splurge on myself.
back 

arrow
teomalink