Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday Morning & A Dirty Martini

bangcockThose of you who commented on Don't Bonk a Brit will be thrilled to learn that Bogsville has been officially declared a clapfree zone and that today has been designated Diseased Dingle Destruction Day. Our first Diseased Dingle Destruction event will be held at the Tulip & Tiara, doors open 11.00am. Bring your own book, brick or hammer.

For all of you out there who need warming up on a cold Monday morning I offer you Fire by Arthur Brown. If you are old enough to be an Eagles fan listen to Poco. The song was written by Tim Schmidt when he was still with Poco. Yes I've posted it before but I like it.

Beer drinker

martiniIt may have escaped the world's notice but I'm predominantly a beer drinker. I have consumed a few other alcoholic concoctions over the years but I always go back to beer.

Anyway, stored away somewhere in the back of my mind is the knowledge that some women favor Martinis so I decided to investigate the ingredients for a perfect Martini and discovered a Dirty Martini that would probably blow the top of my head right off and wean me away from beer for good.

I'm not sure what you're sitting on there but I'm prepared to get one for the garden.
back 

arrow
teomalink