Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Milt Bogs New Dentist

Wednesday

I am now in love with my dentist. She is Chinese and a great improvement on the guy who has looked after my molars for the past twenty years who decided to retire. I am popping over to see again her next Wednesday. Whether she is an expert on molars is immaterial.

I have a problem with my Lexmark Z42 printer. It doesn't like Windows XP.

The Lexmark site claims that the drivers are compatible with XP. I have news for you guys. I just get gobbledygook as if the line feed commands aren't reaching the printer.

Tomorrow I am going North to try to get my son's computer working.

I hope to return the same day but if the box won't work I may have to visit foreign bars. I seem to remember that Northern bars are superior to Bogsville bars.

That wouldn't be difficult.

back 

arrow
teomalink