Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Shotguns The Perfect Weapon

Tuesday

I spotted a piece on the TwinCities.com Pioneer Press site.

Mark Yost, writing about Red Lake High School asks, "What can we do to keep this from happening next time? How about arming security guards, as well as a handful of administrators and teachers who volunteer to be properly trained?"

He goes on to say, "Shotguns would be the perfect weapon. Unlike handguns, they require little or no skill. Just point and shoot."

Sorry Mark but I'm reading an adult's ideas here not a 16 year old Jeff Weise's and personally I don't find it too hard to decide whose ideas are the more disturbing.

To return to more mundane matters - my slave drive has given up the ghost. Click click click it went and then the screen froze. I've ordered another one. I'm only getting it to save backup copies of photographs and anything else I think is vital. In other words there won't be much on it.

back 

arrow
teomalink