Thursday, February 17, 2005

Spell Checks And Rabies

Thursday

Here's an article I spotted this morning on ZDNet.co.uk. The guy who wrote it claims to be in retailing.

"I had this program (virus), on my PC, I could not remove, it. Norton would not, or Sygate Serch and Destroy, or Adaware. I even tryed to delet the files manualy, as instrucked by a web page but they just kept reapering. I evenchaly gave up and thought it was asyer to reformate my system.
These people make my blode boil, if I new how they where I would have no wime about taking the law into my own hands and smaching up there pc's, as it's the only thing I can do."

I think he must have manually deleted his spell check!

I suspect he may be the guy who sent me this spam email.

As ye sow, so shall ye reap - or should that be reapering? Hope the reformate went well.

Another Blode Boiler

I thought UK hospitals were must avoid places but I now have to add German Hospitals to my list.

It seems that three hospital patients have been infected with rabies through organ transplants and are in critical condition. It's not all bad news though - three others who received transplants from the same donor, a woman who died of a heart attack late last year, are doing fine. Read all about it in the Globe&Mail. At least you are safe in the USA. Oh no - "Four people in the United States died of rabies last year after receiving infected organs from a donor in Arkansas."

As the retail guy in the first story said, "They just kept reapering". It sure makes your blode boil.

back 

arrow
teomalink