Friday, January 14, 2005

Party Nazi

Friday.

The sun is shining and the sky is kind of blue. There's a guy on the radio ranting about Prince somebody or other going to a party dressed as a Nazi. I thought princes in the UK had people to advise them on what is acceptable and what isn't. Mind you the whole family is hardly well endowed when it comes to brain cell development. Piss ups, punch ups and allegedly getting someone to do your A Level essays for you, mixed in with a spot of voluntary work - sounds like a typical Brit to me.

There was a guy in the bar last night spouting on about every topic imaginable - from the ins and outs of speed cameras to "indentation" injuries suffered by spectators at roller hockey games who were stupid enough to sit behind the goals. After the game the guy was covered in "indentations". All this at the top of his voice - volume = knowledge theory. You would think the dummy would sit somewhere else after being pucked a few times but apparently not. I didn't hear anyone question any of his logic but then he was well over six feet tall and covered in tattoos .

I parked up in a supermarket car park yesterday and was threatened by some Renault Clio driving prick who hurled abuse at me for not hanging back while he adjusted his parking position. I thought he was trying to reverse into the side of my car as I drove past him but he assured me that he could knock me on my f***ing arse and was f***ing going to do it if I opened my f***ing mouth again. I expect he's off to do officer training at Sandhurst. You need to be aggressive in the military. I suspect that being a barsteward or baseturd helps too.

back 

arrow
teomalink