Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Young Rat & An Old Bitch

Track of the day - It's Over Bar The Shouting - Prince Edward Island.

rat

Tomorrow is the day of my much cancelled and rearranged peripheral vision test.
I am expecting yet another last minute phone call to tell me that it has been postponed.

We have visitors in the house and yet another rat in the garden. It's only a very young rat and cute as rats go but I'm assured that the randy boggers are capable of reproduction when they are only six weeks old. If true, that's impressive but worrying.
I was hoping that the visitors' dog would solve the rat problem but age seems to have put paid to her hunting instincts.
That's a problem I understand only too well except that in my case I do at least still attempt the chase.
Make the most of your freedom for the next couple of days rat because as soon as the old bitch leaves, the poison pills are going down again.

Prince Edward Island - MySpace link.

lifescreen link
back 

arrow
teomalink