Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Amateur Rider Crematorium Tribute

Track of the day - Beach - Jewelsband MySpace Link.

tour of britain_leader

"What's he on? What's he on?" and "Go on my son!" was the cry from local cycling enthusiasts as amateur rider Velo C. Peed appeared leading the field of Tour Of Britain professionals towards the finish line.

Fire at Crematorium

Bereaved relatives and staff were forced to leave Aberdeen Crematorium when fire damaged one of the burning units in the complex recently.
A fire service spokesman said the cremator equipment was "well alight" when crews arrived.

Fire at a crematorium! Whatever next?

A Happy Juxtaposition

On the topic of bereaved relatives I'd like to thank Manx Islander for sending me this touching tribute, broadcast recently on Manx Radio.
To quote my Manx Islander source
"I've made a note not to let Manx Radio handle my funeral oration."

Buy your own piece of Prince Edward Island.

lifescreen link
back 

arrow
teomalink