Saturday, January 06, 2007

Walking On Me

Track of the day - Walking on Me - Von Kleet.

girls_beachWhen does Summer start? I should get one of those energy wasting cheap flights to somewhere where the sun shines, the beaches stretch for miles and there are gurlz who might spend time walking on me.

Von Kleet
I have no idea who Von Kleet is/are but Walking on Me is quite simply a great track. If I were a pop agent I'd sign them up immediately. Unfortunately I'm not.

My drinking world has collapsed. The Hole in the Ground bar is to be avoided at all costs because it has been adopted by the arson king who tries to bore me to death and when I went along to the Tulip & Tiara it took me a whole day to recover. The beer there is deadlier than Paraquat so I find myself balancing precariously on the horns of a dilemma - bored to death listening to the arson king in the Hole or poisoned by the beer at the Tulip.
I think a beach with gurlz who might walk on me is probably the best bet. I'll start saving.

Easyspace seems to be down. Sorry!

Accolade Myspace link.
back 

arrow
teomalink