Friday, January 05, 2007

Discontinued

Track of the day - Back For More - Accolade.

online_trainersBogsvillians can't resist an online bargain. Someone must have spent hours getting these trainers online.

Perhaps it was a member of the miserable England cricketing fraternity.
Over hyped, over paid and over there. The England cricket squad should be left to pay their own fares back to England. They win one nail biting Ashes series against Australia and the media circus steps up a gear - an open bus tour of London, followed by a reception at Buckingham Palace and gongs all round. It was nauseating then and has now been put well and truly into perspective. 5-0 - What a shambles!

As if that wasn't bad enough my trusty, ancient Sony cassette deck decided to break down. Time for a new one I thought, so I pottered off to search Google for audio cassette deck. I might just as well have been trying to find a brand new penny farthing bicycle or a 2007 Model T Ford. Deck after deck came up 'Discontinued, Discontinued'.
Ever the optimist I stripped down the antique, somehow managing to connect my elbow with the internal power supply, my hair stood on end and I shot out of the chair.
The deck went into the bin.

Accolade Myspace link.
back 

arrow
teomalink