Sunday, April 17, 2005

Wedding Webcam

Sunday

Back in freezing Bogsville after a flying visit to the sunny North. I was less than happy to find temporary road closures blocking my route home. I was within a mile of home when barriers were carried into position on major roads and queues of traffic were diverted every which way. Young guys with mobile telephones and yellow jackets blocking off all access to my area. There was no sign of police and no mention of the disruption in local papers or on the web.

A wedding or a major bank robbery or an obscure religious leader's visit to the town? Who knows.

I have just discovered that I left two pairs of glasses in Boggs Junior's abode, next to the computer. I also left my screwdriver set. The screwdrivers I can do without - but I can't see wohtiut eth assgles...

Wedding Webcam

Here's an interesting webcam link for anyone who enjoys a wedding. If there happens to be a wedding on of course.

You can even send the couple an email. The camera is somewhere in Yorkshire, England - somewhere called Goole. You even have the choice of front or rear view. Pity they don't have sound.

Camera Link.

Does anyone know when the Royal Wedding is? I've found a live webcam link where I can watch everyone turning up to the do. I can see a few people wandering about but it doesn't look very Royal. Mind you the picture frame is impressive.

back 

arrow
teomalink