Friday, April 22, 2005

Amazing Extender For Chicks With Dicks

Friday

Today we're examining the fascinating world of "Chicks with Dicks".

Amazing revelations from my spam mailbox when emailers Patti Griggs and Claire Patrick both sent me the same mail -

"I have always worried about the size of my penis. When I have sex, even though she says that the sex is good, I know that what she really wants is an extra inch!
3 months ago I found The Extender. I just put it on whilst I'm driving the car and when I'm sleeping. It stays hidden under my clothes and it is really surprisingly comfortable and soft.
I thought that when I took it back off I would shrink back to original size. I was really surprised!"

Now this good ol' boy is all for equality of the sexes but you can take it one step too far.

Patti and Claire should be more worried about being a chick with a dick than about trying to extend it. Same sex marriage may now be acceptable in various parts of the Globe but if wifey needs a partner with a penis, wifey should have married a guy.

As for chicks with dicks driving around in traffic with something mechanical tugging at their nether regions! - I suppose it might eventually solve the problem of which foot to use on the brake pedal.

Patti and Claire - go see a shrink or do something useful and sign up with the MissileDick Chicks and see how it really should be done - Yeehaw!

source site

Elizabeth Fleming and Homer K.Conley write:-

You won't believe what we found, holy !!!!. It's this crazy hookup site. I got laid 6 times this week man, you don't have to use a credit card or anything you won't pay a cent!
There are tons of girls, guys, couples and I'm sure something for you too! Lots of them are just looking for a random hookup, one night stands etc.
So I mean you can either find a one-nighter or someone to fall in love with.

Just what is going on out there?

Must be those Extenders. It sure ain't the Bogsville beer!

back 

arrow
teomalink