Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Spam Induced Vitanuova Recipe Search

Wednesday

Do You Care
Could fish early ride. Very stand, might, tell would consonant.
Went of cold your, new question. Camp, which on last. Fact read,
yard green. Late job land. Same some a it sing sing. Knew step
milk common, sun. Position, ocean, road wear went. Lake piece
note. Walk king, effect, final time. Instrument ball often move,
behind.
Amadeus Darwin

A strangely compelling piece that came to me anonymously. Having failed to set it to music or to convert it into a three act play I sought help to make sense of it from Dogpile, Doo-Doo or whatever.

At that point I was sidetracked by MacGourmet - think "iTunes" for recipes.

A frustrated gourmet seeking fulfilment, I lusted and drooled over the Vegetable and Beef Soup offering. At last a culinary use for my slotted spoon and I could hardly taste the Bleach needed after its last outing.

Those of you interested in a compact operating system for building cross-platform distributed systems might like to investigate Vita Nuova's Inferno 4th Edition.

I would do it myself but I'm compiling a response to Charles B. Hubbard and Stefan Parry's offering, "The Expression of Defining characteristic: Dialectic feminism and subcultural theory."

I'm ok with most of their argument but to say, "Bataille promotes the use of constructive capitalism to deconstruct hierarchy and it therefore follows that the premise of subcultural theory holds that the goal of the poet is significant form" is surely only true if you accept that "constructive capitalism is valid."

I'll get my teeth into that once I've got them out of the Vegetable and Beef Soup.

There just ain't enough hours in the day.

Make sure you check the link in the Title.

back 

arrow
teomalink