Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Santa List

Wednesday.

Advent Calendar.

Just in case Santa is reading this - I really don't want anything for Christmas. I've got Dog back in one piece and that's good enough for me.

Oh there is one thing - see if you can get a Google search to come up with one or two more references to the blog. I've been moaning to Merl and Raul about the way the blog just seemed to drop out of Google round about the beginning of November. These guys know a lot more about web design and computers than I do so if I have a problem I bounce it off them. Sometimes they let me know that I've asked a stupid question but I always get pointers to get me going again.

Yesterday I got half a dozen in-bound links from Merl that are supposed to help but it seems to me that it's all a matter of luck with Google. You either get trawled or you don't. I've tried blogging titles that are currently highly searchable and linking to highly rated pages but so far Google remains largely unmoved.

Click to see my lousy Google indexibility rating

It's a good job I'm not in this for the money. Mind you it would probably help if I stuck to one subject -

So if you are reading this Santa - please link to my blog.

back 

arrow
teomalink