Friday, December 03, 2004

Milt Bogs up North

Advent Calendar.

Milt calling from way up North where a famous rock band once recorded a live album.

It's very quiet up here at the moment - just me and my paintbrush. The guy I'm staying with has just gone off to set up for a gig tonight that I may or may not go to. I haven't decided yet.

It all depends on whether I can get past the open door at the Chemic Tavern. Merl and Raul would feel at home there. There's a big sign on the door that says "Smoking in All Rooms" and there isn't a single fag-end on the floor. There's air purification, Landlord, no TV and mobile reception is good. Mind you there weren't any Virgins in evidence there last night. Oh well you can't have everything.

getting in the mood

Just a reminder of what I'm missing in Bogsville

I'm reliably informed by Mrs Bogs that Dog sans sutures is now able to wag his tail and canter.

back 

arrow
teomalink