Monday, July 09, 2007

Of Portents & Blueberry Hill

Track of the day - Jonah - Louis Armstrong 1938.

sun_raincloud

I have decided that as the sun only shines on the righteous I'm in a lot of trouble here.

A portent from on high is the last thing I need right now. She with ants in her pants has disappeared over the rain sodden hills into Wales for a week.
Always the optimist, I went out in search of a watering can this morning and spotted a woman heavy with child.
I hope that wasn't another portent.

If it would only stop raining for a while I'd go in search of Blueberry Hill. Are you out there anywhere Blueberry?

Bryan Ferry Gig

I hear that suit's Bryan Ferry support gig ended up costing the band more for the sound check than people in the crowd had paid for a ticket. Almost three times as much in fact. Tight fisted or what?
You guys should pass the hat round next time.


lifescreen link
back 

arrow
teomalink